SINGAPORE – Marina Bay Sands (MBS) delivered “simply the greatest quarter in the history of casino hotels”, said Las Vegas Sands (LVS) chairman and chief executive Rob Goldstein in a Jan 28 earnings ...
It is now my pleasure to turn the floor over to Mr. Daniel Briggs, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations at Sands. Sir, the floor is yours. Thank you. Joining the call today are Rob Goldstein, ...
Marina Bay Sands EBITDA: $806 million, highest quarter in casino hotel history. Macao EBITDA: $608 million for the quarter. Mass Gaming and Slot Win: $951 million, up 118% from Q4 2019 and 27% from Q4 ...
Patrick Dumont, president and chief operating officer of Las Vegas Sands Corp, says that while the fourth quarter of 2025 “may not have produced the results” that the group expected in terms of Macau ...
With hopes dashed for an official remake, here's the next best option. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.
Ubisoft has said that completing its now-canceled Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake would have "required more time and investment than we could responsibly commit," after more than half a decade ...
The Town of Jupiter has reached a settlement to set aside over half of the 10-acre Suni Sands site for public preservation. Developer Charles Modica, who bought the site in 2013, retains the remaining ...
Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time was released in 2003 and rebooted the franchise after 1999’s Prince Of Persia 3D. Sales were slow at first but the game went on to sell more than 14million copies ...
Wed, January 21, 2026 at 5:58 PM UTC Ubisoft also outlined its new organizational model, which will see the company split into five "creative houses" that function as independent business units. One ...
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake has been officially canceled, Ubisoft has confirmed. It's not the only casualty of the company's "major ...
As part of a wider company restructuring, Ubisoft has canceled six games, including the long-troubled Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake. The studio said last year that it'd be arriving in ...